Estimator/ Project Manager
Voyig, LLC in Conroe, TX
- Type: Full Time
- Provide accurate, detailed quantity takeoffs and costs for estimates.
- Projects will range from the following,
- Metal Roof Systems
- Single and Multi Ply Roof Systems
- Single Ply Retro-fit Systems
- Bonded Public Works Projects for Local, State and Federal Entities.
- Specialty Metal Wall Panel Systems
- Tile Roof Systems
- Shingle Roof Systems
- Effectively solicit and communicate with suppliers and subcontractors through the complete bid process.
- Effectively collaborate and coordinate with General Contractors, Consultants, Engineers and Operations Team.
- Assist in evaluating request for proposals for review with lead estimator.
- Foster client relations.
- Attend or coordinate pre-bid conferences as needed.
- Develop project turnover package(s) and effectively present to the operations team.
- Evaluate risk factors associated with each estimate and ensure they are properly evaluated by the team.
- Managing revisions to scope of work on projects.
- Continually track and manage construction costs and profitability of projects to review with management.
- Visit projects on a weekly basis and solicit feedback about estimate and actual project cost.
- Coordinate with AR/AP to purchase materials based upon quantity takeoffs.
- Manage timely and efficient materials purchases associated with each project providing feedback to operations team.
- Travel as necessary to assist with bids.
How to Become a Core Team Member:
- Winning Projects.
- Effectively Managing Projects through Completion.
- Increase Project Profitability above Estimated Margins through Creative Means and Methods.
- Increase Network with Subcontractors.
- Develop Client Relations.
- Increasing Lessman Roofing's Brand throughout Industry.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelors degree in Construction Science, Business Management, Architecture, Engineering, or Economics.
- Minimum 2 year(s) Experience.
- Experience with estimating commercial or residential projects.
- Team collaboration.
- Proficiency with estimating technologies.
- Strong organizational and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to read and interpret project documents, including plans, specifications, RFP, RFI, etc.
- Proficiency in the use of Excel spreadsheets.
- Strong mathematical skills.
- Experience with industry standard construction best practices, codes and regulations.
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to work within a deadline and under moderate pressure.
- Proven presentation skills.
Who You Are Today:
- Action Oriented
- Customer Focused
- Detail Oriented
- Effective Communicator
- Highly Productive
- Team Oriented
- Technical Learning
Work primarily in a climate controlled environment with minimal safety/health hazard potential. May be exposed to a variety of extreme conditions at construction jobsites: heat; cold; wet and/or humid; proximity to moving mechanical parts; exposure to electric shock; working in high, exposed places; exposure to toxic/caustic chemicals, noise, dust, dirt, mud, vibration, fumes, airborne particles, etc.
More Jobs Hiring Near Me!