CDL Driver - Local & Home Daily - Full Benefits - Lancaster, TX
Compensation: $44,260.00 - $64,680.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
At UNFI, our Associates thrive because they're doing what they love for a company that cares about them. Our goal is to provide continual learning and development opportunities to keep you happy and satisfied.
UNFI is seeking motivated individuals to fill our Driver opportunities.
If you enjoy working in a transparent environment of transparency and respect and are seeking an opportunity to become part of a team of professionals, we invite you to apply online today! Our Truck Drivers are responsible for delivering merchandise to customers, loading and unloading the truck in a safe and timely manner, and picking up supplies and back-hauls from vendors.Benefits
- Comprehensive Medical insurance coverage with prescription drug coverage
- Dental and Vision insurance
- Healthcare Spending Accounts with convenient debit car
- Income Protection:
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Life Insurance and AD&D
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Work Life Balance:
- Healthy Food Purchasing Discount Program
- Wellness Portal
- Hybrid Vehicle Incentive Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Company / Family Events
- Company volunteer opportunities
- Recognition Program
- Estate Guidance
- Travel Assistance
- Associate Relief Fund
- Corporate Giving:
- Hunger: improving access to nutritious food for at-risk communities
- Environment: supporting local preservation, conservation & restoration
- Agriculture: supporting organic local agriculture & organic farming practices
- Pre and post trip inspection of their vehicle utilizing safe and effective loading and handling procedures.
- Reviewing paperwork for completeness and accuracy, checking orders for correct number of boxes, correcting addresses and support documentation, completing time cards, entering trip data into on-board computer.
- Complying with FMCSA regulations.
- Delivering and unloading products utilizing equipment, including tractor trailer, ramps, lift gates, pallet jacks, load bars, and other devices which assist delivery.
- Operating vehicle safely within UNFI guidelines minimizing accidents, traffic violations, and complaints from the public.
- Keeping vehicles well maintained, safe, and secure; reporting any defects promptly using.
- Supplies and back hauls from vendors while completing related paperwork.
- Addressing and resolving customer problems as appropriate.
- Ensuring customer orders arrive in quality condition.
- Communicating professionally with customers and vendors.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Valid medical card as prescribed by the Federal Motor Carrier Administration and a valid state specific Commercial Driver s License.
- Ability to pass a written exam and road test.
- Basic knowledge of Department of Transportation (DOT) law and mandates and understanding of UNFI s safety standards.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- System implementation experience is preferred.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, national origin, disability, or protected
veteran status. UNFI is an Equal Opportunity employer committed to creating an
inclusive and respectful environment for all. - M/F/Veteran/Disability. VEVRAA
Associated topics: cdl a company, chofer clase a comercial, choferes clase a, class a driving, company driver needed, company driver solo, conductores clase a, hazardous material, otr company, tanker truck
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...