SOUTH CLUB SERVER Must be a minimum 18 years of age 1-2 years’ experience as a server Previous arena experience preferred but not required · Ability to multi-task
Trail Drive Management Corp. – Dickies Arena of Fort Worth, TX
Dickies Arena will be a 14,000 seat, spectacular multipurpose venue located adjacent to the Will Rogers Memorial Center campus in Fort Worth, Texas. The arena will be owned by the City of Fort Worth and managed by the not-for-profit operating entity, Trail Drive Management Corp (TDMC). The state-of-the-art arena, scheduled to open in November 2019, will host concerts, sporting events and family entertainment, and will be the new home to Fort Worth Stock Show rodeo performances.
Reports to: Manager and Supervisor of Clubs
Servers are responsible for delivering exceptional hospitality and promoting positive guest interactions while serving guests in a friendly and efficient manner. This is a part-time, event-based position located within the Food and Beverage Department of Dickies Arena. Hours for this position fluctuate depending upon arena event schedule.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
· Respond to guests needs and requests
· Have complete knowledge of all menu items, production specs, ingredients, cooking times and presentation
· Have a complete knowledge of available beer, wine and cocktails
· Show knowledge of arena FAQs including event, parking and ticking information
· Deliver professional, courteous, and efficient service to guests
· Thoroughly complete all station set-up and breakdown responsibilities
· Present guests with check and settle payment in a timely manner
· Understand responsible alcohol service and sanitation and food safety
· Perform other duties as assigned
· Adhere to all cash handling standards
1. Communication Proficiency
2. Ethical Conduct
4. Health and Safety
The ideal candidate will be able to work in a restaurant setting approximately 30 to 40 hours per week. Entire shift will be spent on feet or walking around concourse. Fast-paced work in the club will be necessary exerting up to 50lbs of force. Delivering orders will need to be done quickly and efficiently. Pushing a cart is required and can sometimes be heavy. Bending and lifting will be required regularly to deliver orders and complete sidework.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
· Strong attention to detail and proven customer service skills
· Exceptional organization and prioritization
Works well with others; establishing and maintaining effective relationships with fellow workers and supervisors Ability to lift, push, and pull up to 40lbs Flexible schedule – nights, weekends and holidays Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills. Other Duties
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.