Tibco EBX Architect
Summary: The Intersect Group is seeking an experienced EBX Architect to lead the technical solutioning, design and implementation of a large Master Data Management program for our direct client in the DFW area.
- MDM thought leader; Ability to interact with both technical and executive stakeholders as needed
- Provide MDM technical leadership across multiple domains, multiple technical areas: matching/merging/survivorship, data cleansing, workflows, UI, etc.
- Perform MDM TDD (Test Driven Deployment)
- Lead internal resources, ensuring all SDLC best practices are followed, ability to assist as needed
- Accountable for technical MDM solution
- Experience with Orchestra EBX (v5.7 and newer) architecture and design
- Experience with Orchestra EBX development and integration (real-time is a plus)
- Technical Project Management and Solutions Architecture experience
- Experience with data governance, data cleansing, and other data management areas
- Deep experience in data warehousing concepts and data analysis
- Experience managing several complex Master Data Management projects
- Consulting experience preferred
- Bachelor's Degree
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 67165 when responding to this ad.
Associated topics: .net, backend, c, c/c++, c#, design pattern, develop, senior, senior software engineer, software engineer lead