Research Clerk - 2nd Shift
Compensation: $80,973.33 - $173,550.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
Loading some great jobs for you...
Research Clerk - $13.00/ hourHours required to work: Monday-Friday 4:00 pm-1:30 am; every Saturday 12:30 pm-6:30 pm If you have not applied online, please apply before coming for a face to face interview at: www.inmar.com/careersINTERVIEWS ARE CONDUCTED AT:INMAR3845 Grand Lakes ParkwayGrand Prairie, TX 75050
We offer a market competitive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, and 401(k) match. Inmar is an equal opportunity employer. It is Inmar's policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or genetic information.Support the processing departments and perform a variety of warehouse duties in an operations facility
The Research Specialist working under the guidelines of the Production Supervisor, reconciles hospital and retail customers credit in conjunction with manufacturers/distributors/states return goods policy, and related duties. Responsibilities also include completion of the Exception and Federal Excise Tax Programs, to include but not limited to maintenance of CAPEX product recalls database.
Major Responsibilities/Essential Functions:
- Efficiently pursues and reconciles hospital and retail customers credit, and successfully fulfills related logs and reports.
- Maintains CAPEX recall data, and works with RASMAS recall team to communicate, and or coordinate any corresponding return protocol to update and incorporate changes as needed.
- Fulfills the Company Exception Program and Federal Excise Tax Program.
- Keep detailed and perpetual written documentation of related responsibilities updates.
- Fulfills assigned responsibilities/projects in a timely manner.
- Coordinate with other departments as necessary.
- Effectively perform other tasks as assigned.
- Meets all department productivity standards and deadlines.
- Ensure compliance with Company policies, vision, mission and values.
- College education preferred
- Experience with data analysis and data management
- Must be able to accept/adapt to change in a positive manner.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have strong analytical reading and comprehension skills.
- Must be able to successfully multitask.
- Must have a solid Microsoft Office background Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, OneNote
- Must be able to successfully handle large volume of phone calls for an extended period of time.
- Must be able to successfully handle large volume of filing for an extended period of time.
- Must be able to lift and carry at least 25 pounds.
- Bilingual a plus (Spanish a plus)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the major job responsibilities (essential functions) of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the major job responsibilities.
While performing the duties of this job, the associate is:
- Regularly required to use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls, and reach with hands or arms.
- Regularly required to talk or hear and read instructions on a computer monitor and/or printed on paper.
- Occasionally required to stand, kneel or stoop, and lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Frequently required to view items at an extremely close range and must be able to adjust and readjust focus.
Occasionally: Job requires this activity up to 33% of the time
Frequently: Job requires this activity between 33% - 66% of the time
Regularly: Job requires this activity more than 66% of the time
Support a safe work environment by following safety rules and regulations and reporting all safety hazards.
An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...