Paid Search Manager
Imaginuity in Dallas, TX
- Type: Full Time
Paid Search Manager
Imaginuity is the integrated agency that delivers transformative results for its clients. The Agencys proprietary AdScience customer data platform optimizes cross-channel marketing programs that drive both new customer acquisition and retention across traditional and digital media. Headquartered in Dallas, Imaginuity provides integrated marketing services throughout the entire customer journey, including brand experience, advertising, traditional and digital media buying, paid and organic search, social media, web development, UX, AI, data analytics and database marketing services. More information is available at www.imaginuity.com.
ABOUT THE POSITION
Paid Search Manager will demonstrate the ability to execute Client projects and deliverables across the multiple Paid Search verticals. This position will report into the Paid Search Supervisor and will be responsible for leading and managing the execution of campaign performance and strategies, and properly communicating initiatives internally and externally to achieve Client goals and expectations.
This position will be responsible for translating the Agencys campaign strategies, objectives, and goals into a language that each Client can understand and passionately endorse. This individual will need to communicate in laymens terms, how Paid Search works, Paid Search objectives, and the importance of this channel in the overall media mix.
INTERNAL ACCOUNT RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collaborate and build trust with co-workers.
- Perform daily account optimizations and manage the integration of strategic thinking and innovation.
- Responsible for the operational success of accounts and ensuring that deliverables are met on time and produced at a high standard of quality.
- Maintain regular account audits to ensure optimization efforts are meeting campaign objectives and performance goals.
- Responsible for managing up to $500,000 in monthly budgets and ensuring that spend levels do not exceed maximum budget caps.
- Collaborate and work cross departmentally to build processes that strengthen the implementation and delivery of Paid Search objectives.
- Prioritize deliverables and maintain deadlines; effectively communicate any delays in deadlines.
- Acts as an escalation point of contact internally for Client issues and/or internal challenges with the ability to articulate campaign performance.
- Provide regular account updates to team and leadership while also communicating performance expectations, recommendations, and trends.
- Work in Engines, Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Google/Bing Editors, Doubleclick Manager, Google Sheets and Microsoft Office Suite.
EXTERNAL CLIENT FACING RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Build trust and maintain strong Client relationships; instill confidence in Agency leadership that best in class plans are executed as it relates to strategy, technology, and optimizations.
- Collaboratively work with the planning and media teams to build the strategic framework for paid search strategies. Work with these internal teams to execute these strategies.
- Ensure analytics and reporting is delivered monthly and communicated efficiently to the marketing team; provide a monthly performance review based on Client goals and KPIs.
- Review and present Paid Search results and learnings quarterly with Clients and participate in other relevant Client meetings as they arise.
- Responsible for the execution of Client requests and inquiries.
- Ability to communicate and articulate the Agency's Paid Search approach to Clients.
- Prove to be an expert across Clients' brands, their industry, and their organizational structure to ensure the Agency's offerings align with our Clients' objectives and organizational goals.
Qualifications and Experience
- 3+ Years experience in Search Engine Marketing/Paid Search or similar capacity required
- Researching, creating, and implementing paid search campaigns on Google and Bing specifically design and development of strategy, identification of proper landing pages, keywords, ad copy and post-click tagging for campaign analysis
- Building and Managing display campaigns
- Identifying areas for improvement on clients websites; educating them on the digital landscape, SEO and reputation management
- Ability to resolve technical issues that may arise during the campaign
Imaginuity is committed to complying fully with all applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities. Accordingly, it is the policy of Imaginuity to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including gender, gender identity, transgender status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), religion, creed, national origin, age, actual or perceived disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military or veteran status, ancestry, genetic predisposition, citizenship status, domestic violence victim status, familial status, unemployed status, criminal history, protected activity (e.g., opposition to prohibited discrimination or making a complaint of discrimination or harassment or retaliation), or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy governs all aspects of employment, including, without limitation, recruitment, job assignment, promotions, transfers, compensation, access to benefits, training, discipline, and terminations. No person is authorized to act in a manner contrary to this commitment to equal employment opportunity.
More Jobs Hiring Near Me!