* Reflect the core values of Family Tree In Home Care.
* Contribute to a positive living environment to enhance our client s quality of life.
* Document and report any significant changes in a client s needs, health, or living conditions.
* Maintain regular communication with supervisor and office staff
Providing Companionship, Help Around the House, Personal Care:
* Companionship and conversation
* Providing stabilization and assistance with walking
* Preparing meals and cleaning up meal-related items
* Providing medication reminders and appointment reminders
* Performing light housekeeping tasks
* Running errands
* Accompanying clients to appointments
* Taking notes at doctor s appointments
* Assistance with bathing
* Assistance with grooming and hygiene
* Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
* Maintain notes in daily log