The Vice President Strategy & Development is a member of the Executive Team responsible for the creation and deployment of strategic growth opportunities. This person will proactively research and analyze market trends and business metrics to recommend and implement strategies to ensure business goals. This position manages all phases of the strategic growth planning process, including initial lead and opportunity management, market/competitive customer intelligence, and strategic execution. This position plays a critical role in facilitating communication and ensuring all business units have the support they need to create 3-5-year strategic business plans.
- Lead the development of the company s strategic plan, which includes leading the development of the strategy, translating it for people across the organization and driving organizational change.
- Drive the Company s strategic vision based on sound analysis and judgment.
- Assess whether strategic initiatives, at all levels of the organization, are in line with the organization s standards and objectives.
- Assist with developing, communicating, executing, and sustaining the strategic plan of the business and other strategic initiatives.
- Lead acquisition strategy and strategic partnerships, identify acquisition candidates and lead business case development, as well as due diligence and operational assessments, to assure successful implementation.
- Accelerate the company performance through cohesive strategy planning and execution, knowledge management and the implementation of an organizational dashboard for impact and organizational effectiveness.
- Support business units as a credible, trusted advisor and serve as an internal consulting resource with the executive leadership team.
- BS/BA in Business or related degree required; MBA preferred.
- 10+ years of M&A/Corporate Development experience.
- Proven success in deployment of corporate strategy.
- Track record of high-level Partnership Management.
- Private Equity experience desirable.
- Exposure to managing P&L.
- Excellent negotiation, influencing and interpersonal skills at the highest level.
- Demonstrated Leadership experience and consistent exposure to senior executives.
- Successful track record in evaluating commercial opportunities, possessing strong analytical and quantitative modeling skills.
- Extensive experience in managing partnerships through execution, with strong project leadership and interpersonal capabilities.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and lead cross-functional teams.
- Ability to manage complexity and ambiguity in a fast-paced work environment.
Associated topics: analyst, b2c, b2e, business management, client, customer, inside sales, intelligence, strategic, territory sales