Seeking Practice Medical Directors to join a new practice in the Houston, Texas area
Enterprise Medical is representing a Primary Care System in their search for Medical Directors in the Houston, Texas area
- Competitive Compensations and benefits including PTO, CME, Malpractice insurance, 401k and much more
- Deliver direct patient care through traditional face-to-face visits as well as no-visit based interaction
- Great opportunity to work with a medically complex population
- Care Team includes health coaches, nurses, nurse practitioners and behavioral health specialists
- This practice offers smaller panel sizes, no billing or coding, and the opportunity to lead while working with a team
- Must be Board Certified in IM/FM/or Geriatrics
- Lead systemic change by building relationships with outside medical consultants, hospitalists, ER providers, etc to market
- the practice model to new patients and stakeholders.
Alive with energy and rich in diversity, Houston is a dynamic mix of imagination, talent and first-class attractions that makes it a world-class city. Home to a vibrant economy, beautiful surroundings, and a population full of optimism and spirit, it's no wonder that Houston is a popular international destination.
Associated topics: alumni, cmo, government, media, policy, policies, principle gift, public, regulatory, social media