Houston, TX - Pulmonary/Critical Care Medicine Opening
We?re assisting a regional medical center in the recruitment of another pulmonary/critical care specialist.
- Be in an established private practice
- Good mix of pulmonology and critical care and inpatient/outpatient practice
- Prefers EBUS training
- 28 bed closed ICU in over a 200 bed hospital
- First year guaranteed salary, relocation and signing bonus
- Comprehensive benefit package, including malpractice, retirement, health, life, vacation, CME, etc
Enjoy the benefits of the metropolis of Houston, TX. Known for the relatively compact Downtown includes the Theater District, home to the renowned Houston Grand Opera, and the Historic District, with 19th-century architecture and upscale restaurants. In addition, enjoy all the amenities of a metro area with arts, museums, professional sports, universities, etc.
Associated topics: cardiac critical care, care physician, critical, critical care, eicu, neurointensivist, nocturnal, sicu, transplant, ummc