Data Entry Clerk
- Performs a variety of clerical duties, such as sorting and filing correspondence, cards, invoices, receipts or other records.
- Collects information for specified report formats.
- Maintains files, posting records, compiling statistical data, making and checking calculations, preparing and sorting mail, proofreading, completing forms and checking for accuracy
- Answering telephones and simple typing.
- May work in one of the following functions: purchasing, material control, engineering support, human resources, marketing, manufacturing, or other areas.
- Works on assignments that are routine in nature where limited judgment is required. Normally receives detailed instructions on all work.
- 1 plus years experience
- High School Diploma
CORESTAFF Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. CORESTAFF Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.