A neurology opportunity is now available in Texas at an established hospital. The facility is hiring an additional physician to support the developing community need. You can subspecialize while doing some general neurology. Chance to see up to 20 patients if you want. The job works out to about 75 percent outpatient and 25 percent inpatient responsibilities but open to accommodate. You will work Monday to Friday with great call. Tele-neurology is already in place so you can take call from home. You will work with other neurology physicians and advanced practice providers. Applicants should be board certified or board eligible and current residents and fellows are welcome to apply.
This hospital employed position offers a generous compensation package, a sign-on, and additional bonuses. You will also receive malpractice insurance, health benefits, 30 PTO days, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and relocation assistance.
This position is located in a growing and welcoming city of over 120K people, with its cultural life driven by the more than a dozen colleges and universities within its boundaries. It also has great ranking school system in all of Texas.
CompHealth consultants work closely with all types of facilities: from top-10 hospitals to remote clinics. Your personal CompHealth consultant will help you find a variety of opportunities to choose from that fit your skills and meet your expectations.
If this sounds like your just-right job, please call Austyn at 801.###.#### or send your CV to ...@comphealth.com.
- Become busy from day one with waiting patients
- Tele-neurology already in place so take call from home
- Opportunity offers both inpatient and outpatient work to fit your need
- Easy and wonderful call schedule
- First year offers amazing competitive and open income
- Excellent vacation time plus CME on the side
- Full healthcare benefits
- Paid malpractice
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Associated topics: brain, neuro, neuro rehabilitation, neurology, neurophysiology, stroke