To develop and implement an organizational wide infection prevention program.Requirements
- RNs: RN licensure required
MicroTech/Epidemiologist - Certificate in Infection Prevention preferred
- For RNs: ADN required, BSN preferred.
For MicroTech/Epidemiologist: Bachelor's Degree in respective field required.
- Three years of clinical experience in hospital setting desired.
- Specialized Training
- Other Skills/Competencies
- Ability to perform the essential functions of this position, with or without reasonable accommodation and without posing a direct threat to the health and safety of self or others. Ability to comply with all Good Shepherd policies and procedures that are job-related and consistent with business necessity. Ability to effectively communicate with patients and provide competent care as appropriate to the ages of patients served by this position.
- Computer Skills
- Computer literacy is desired.
Associated topics: bsn, care unit, intensive care unit, nurse, nurse clinical, nurse rn, recovery, registered nurse, staff nurse, transitional