FP&A and BI
Compensation: $92,690.00 - $147,580.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Loading some great jobs for you...
This position reports to the CFO and is responsible for managing the Business Intelligence (BI) function and the Financial Planning Analytics for Avocados From Mexico. The candidate will provide BI leadership and drive continuous improvement in the areas of system automation, reporting, analysis, and system integrations. The position will develop a strategy and will execute the Company s BI and Financial Planning Analytic systems across the organization and will collaborate with a cross-functional marketing and accounting team to implement best practices.Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Directs, organizes, and leads BI projects in the implementation and use of new BI software tools and systems such as Tableau, Power BI, SAP Analytics Cloud or an equivalent BI tool. Provides subject matter expertise for key BI core functions.
- Lead development of the enterprise Business Planning Analytics system strategy and maintenance of the Planning and Reporting Systems.
- Participates in the workstream planning process including inception, technical design, development, testing, training, and delivery of BI solutions.
- Collaborate with business users and Sr. Management:
- Analyze business processes and requirements.
- Identify and manage multiple data sources, such as Excel, ERP system, and Planning/Budgeting application.
- Educate and train end-users on different systems and applications. Work with power users, to display the information in new forms and content for the purpose of analysis and data exploration.
- Work with Sr. management to determine business requirements, priorities, define key performance indicators (KPI), and develop a BI and a data warehouse (DW) strategy.
- Design, and document dashboards, alerts, and reports. Provide leadership and independent initiatives in facilitating information gathering, structured documentation, and presentation of findings to all levels of management.
- Ensure planning and financial reporting processes stay on track and meet stakeholder expectations.
- Accountable for ad-hoc support & participation in critical business analytics and key projects as directed by management.
- Lead monthly financial reporting and dashboard analysis projects and report results to Senior Leadership.
- College Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Management or specialized certification. Master s in business analytics is preferred.
- 5+ years of progressively increased responsibility in an analyst role.
- Database relationship knowledge and data analysis and data integration. Knowledge in Technology such as Java, SQL, SharePoint, Power BI, Tableau and Microsoft Azure is a big plus.
- Ability to read and write code and support applications, reports and processes.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent listening, communication, interpersonal and presentation skills. The position will have direct exposure to Sr. Management.
- Experience using/applying Accounting or financial terminology and concepts.
Associated topics: application architect, application developer, architecture, backend, c/c++, java, php, senior, senior software developer, software engineer lead
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...